Things you’ll need:
- A pLastic Bottle
- Cardboard (Perhaps from a cereal box)
- Paints or felt tip pens
- Glitter glue or sticky tape
- Our downloadable space ship “Stickers” (See Below)
How to make it:
- Cut out a big half circle from your piece of card.
- Form it into a cone and stick it to the bottom of the plastic bottle with tape or glue (the bottle opening will make a brilliant exhaust pipe).
- For wings, cut out two triangle shapes from your card and stick them to the sides of the bottle.
- Download our space ship “stickers” and stick them on too.
- Finishing decorating the space ship with pens, paint or glitter (or all three).
Download our space ship “stickers” here.
IF you’ve built up a nice portfolio of parenting tips, tricks and smart-cuts, Don’t be shy, Share them with us and you could win excellent things.