Despite very little scientific evidence, many children maintain that monsters
lurk beneath their beds. And who are we to argue? Either way, we’ve found this
to get pretty good results, so why not give it a try?
- Find an empty spray bottle and wash it very well (inside and out).
- Download our Anti-Monster Spray label and stick it to your bottle.
- Fill it with fresh water and invite your little one to spray it under the bed, as well as the key entry points to the room (remember: this is serious).
- Place the bottle somewhere close by so they can zap any ghouls in the night.
- Hopefully, bedtime monsters will soon be a thing of the past. Phew.
Download your Anti-Monster Spray label here.
IF you’ve built up a nice portfolio of parenting tips, tricks and smart-cuts. Don’t be shy. Share them with us and you could win excellent things.